An affordable way to access a wide range of health benefits
UniCare Advantage is ideal if you are in good health but realise that sometimes things can go wrong. Paying for routine health treatment can really mount up and an unexpected serious health issue may require specialised care.
UniCare Advantage provides cover for a wide range of health treatments from serious health events requiring surgery or hospitalisation to every day health. Premiums are kept affordable by enabling members to contribute towards the cost of their care. This means that UniCare Advantage offers very good value for money.
- 80% reimbursement of the usual and customary costs of surgery up to $100,000 per admission,
- Specialist Consultations and Tests/Imaging,
- Cover is available for cancer treatment,
- GPs, Prescriptions and Laboratory Tests,
- Physiotherapist, Osteopath, Podiatrist,
- Benefits for loyal members,
- Ideal entry point for employers considering a subsidy for their staff,
- A great plan for families as it includes benefits that cover a range of age groups and health needs.
What treatments are covered?
Terms and conditions
In addition to the terms and conditions outlined in the Hospital Select benefit schedule, please also read the UniMed Conditions of Membership. Personal exclusions relating to pre-existing conditions may also apply and these will be noted on your UniMed Membership Certificate following application.